Have you tards noticed something?

• It's because of all of us so-called "Spammers" who gg says came from some other imaginary board somewhere that your traffic is now higher than it's ever been.

You can thank me by sending me 72 virgin dwarves!

• Well...we're not 16 years old, thus we prolly haven't much in common to talk about

renowned climatologist Bill Nye — and by climatologist, we mean guy who takes pictures of the Weather Channel on his TV and posts them to Twitter as proof of climate change.

• You just proved my point. I'm 57, you're prolly like 22. There simply isn't much out there that the two of us simultaneously give a fuck about

renowned climatologist Bill Nye — and by climatologist, we mean guy who takes pictures of the Weather Channel on his TV and posts them to Twitter as proof of climate change.

• You just proved my point. I'm 57, you're prolly like 22. There simply isn't much out there that the two of us simultaneously give a fuck about

On the contrary, I don't give a fuck about anything. That's not my reason for posting here. This board, like any other, is just a cheap form of entertainment when I've got a cold and it's a rainy day outside.

I've never understood why people take message boards so seriously when there are so many other things to do with one's time. I Just come here during my downtime, I troll the sensitive keyboard warrior/snowflake types here, then I go and find something else to do.

• On the contrary, I don't give a fuck about anything. That's not my reason for posting here. This board, like any other, is just a cheap form of entertainment when I've got a cold and it's a rainy day outside.

I've never understood why people take message boards so seriously when there are so many other things to do with one's time. I Just come here during my downtime, I troll the sensitive keyboard warrior/snowflake types here, then I go and find something else to do.

I'm going to go ahead and lay down a bit of knowledge on this one...

This board is a spinoff of another board that went for many years. Some folks here have had relationships with one another that have lasted longer than you have been alive. We know each other by name... We know where we live and what we do for a living... many have met in person for dinner and dancing.

Feel free to join, we really do need new members, bit do it for real. Find a discussion you enjoy and get in on it.

Spamming stupid shit is boring, and doesn't get a rise from any of us.

• On the contrary, I don't give a fuck about anything. That's not my reason for posting here.

LOL! You are an idiot.

If you post, you give a fuck about something. Thinking otherwise makes you stupid and 12. Well... maybe just one of the two (if it's "stupid").

• nobody but you dipshits gives a fuck about this history or your long gone glory days of pixelated air war

Dumbass

• I've read your "discussions". The thing is, they aren't even discussions, they're just people posting the same shit at each other over and over again. Now it would be unfair to pick on your board for that, as just about every other forum on the Internet is exactly the same.

But let's be honest, If I wasn't sitting at home coughing up phlegm on a rainy day, I wouldn't even be here at all, and that's just a simple fact. Consequently, I'm posting here mainly to amuse myself in the absence of anything better, given the circumstances I just mentioned.

You accuse me of spamming, yet the regulars on this forum are still posting the same shit at each other over and over again. That's the very definition of spamming. Pot, kettle etc.

You say I'm not getting "a rise" out of anyone, yet you people keep bumping and replying to my threads. Admittedly, most of your replies just as easily be copying and pasting "fuck off" over and over again, but I'm clearly getting inside your head.

• Evidently, a whole bunch of chickenshit guest accounts do...

Yeah, because registering a pseudonym and posting on an anon forum is far more courageous than, you know, going outside and talking to a real person.

• Evidently, a whole bunch of chickenshit guest accounts do...

:lol

No one wants to "get to know you" gamer bitches

Let's just take that in for a second, a small handful of middle to advanced aged fucks sitting around circle jerking each other over vidya games and politics that they won't do fuck all about in reality...but I digress

Your glorious leader INVITED every single guest poster over here, it's a talk shit get fucked with thing. Sound fair? Probably not because at your cores each of you are sit in front of a computer for 12 hours a day gaming and talking and bitching and moaning wastes of space. Snowflakes g neration 1.0---that is you people.

• Sitting at home coughing up phlegm?

I was blowing neon green boogers out my nose in LA and still went to work.

You do work, right?

• Sitting at home coughing up phlegm?

I was blowing neon green boogers out my nose in LA and still went to work.

You do work, right?

Whoopity fucking doo dumbass

Want a gold star medal and a cookie with that?

• :this