The Coming Eclipse

• Maybe it was new to him.

I didn't do it for a thank you, I did it because he needed to get somewhere and his mom couldn't lift him. This kid was an angry person the entire ride.

He very well may have been a jackass. Or he could of been having a shit day. You'll give Steve the benefit of doubt, so maybe the kid should get it too.

• You'll give Steve the benefit of doubt

He isn't getting the benefit of the doubt from me. Just because I point out that it is possible for him to be innocent it doesn't mean he is or that I think he is. I can generally look at things objectively regardless of how I actually feel about them.

Initially, I was surprised and didn't want to believe it, I also didn't want to believe it when WMLute and Shawk were found out. In all three cases my initial reaction was...no way...nah.....but there it was.

Oh, and get this...I still wouldn't be surprised to find out the kid lied. Up to 10% of sexual assault accusations are false.

I don't know how many times I need to say that what Steve did was wrong before you stupid fucks get it.

I'm pretty sure I know when someone doesn't like me because I'm white. There are quite a few blacks in the city I live in and I give lots of them rides, most of them are jackasses.

• I used a colander to view it.

I think I strained my eyes.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I'm not saying you said Steve wasn't in the wrong. I get what you where saying about Steve. I just meant that if you think it's possible that girl wasn't truthful about Steve then surely it's possble that the kid in the wheel chair was just having a bad day, possibly do to his situation. That's all I meant by benefit of the doubt.

I totally get that lazs is being a dumb fuck over the Steve thing. Though, I think he is just doing it to get you worked up.

I wasn't saying you we're wrong. Just giving you a different point of view.

• You never know what's going on in someone's life. He could have just found out his health insurance wasn't going to pay for anymore sponge baths.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• We call a spade a spade around here and when he's acting like a dumb fuck, then I treat him like one doesn't mean I'm "worked up" though.

I can't blame you. I wouldn't get worked up over it either. I get the feeling he's always like this. It's not worth it to worry about it.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• He isn't getting the benefit of the doubt from me. Just because I point out

You didn't point out anything. You immediately expressed doubt he did anything bad and pointed the finger at the girl. It was your very first post on the entire thread.

That said, I find it hard to believe that Steve would have coerced this girl in any way. I suspect that for the girl, this was a case of buyers remorse.

You're not walking that one back, no matter how hard you try.

• You didn't point out anything. You immediately expressed doubt he did anything bad and pointed the finger at the girl. It was your very first post on the entire thread.

You're not walking that one back, no matter how hard you try.

I'm not allowed to express disbelief? Or to acknowledge the possibility the girl might have lied? You're dumb as fuck if you think either of those.

I linked to an article that shows how often these allegations are false as well. Of course, if you were half as smart as you try to act, you'd already know that.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.