The Coming Eclipse

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Its rare. 2/3 of them harbor Extreme dislike for me, so I give them nothing.

I get a lot of that also.

One ride I helped a disabled kid into/out of my car. Packed his wheelchair in the back of my SUV. His mom was real nice and tipped me $5 but that kid...never even said thanks for the help. I told him to have a good day and he looked the other way.

It's not my job to help someone into my car. Lyft has a platform specific to that need but it can be hard to get because not many drivers qualify for that. Mom appreciated the help even if that angry bastard she calls a son didn't.

• I get a lot of that also.

One ride I helped a disabled kid into/out of my car. Packed his wheelchair in the back of my SUV. His mom was real nice and tipped me $5 but that kid...never even said thanks for the help. I told him to have a good day and he looked the other way.

It's not my job to help someone into my car. Lyft has a platform specific to that need but it can be hard to get because not many drivers qualify for that. Mom appreciated the help even if that angry bastard she calls a son didn't.

Maybe it's new to him and he's embarrassed about it or depressed. Honestly, if you help someone out expecting something out of it, then you really did it for yourself. I'm not trying to give you a hard time about it. I've had the Same attitude about stuff like that, but I try to remind myself that I don't know what kind of shit people are going through.

• I got something like 80% coverage where I was, however it was still WAY too bright to look at with your bare eyes.

Though I was flipping through the channels, and caught an absolutely plastered Shepherd Smith on Fox News. I didn't know they allowed drunk people in front of the camera.

• Maybe it's new to him and he's embarrassed about it or depressed. Honestly, if you help someone out expecting something out of it, then you really did it for yourself. I'm not trying to give you a hard time about it. I've had the Same attitude about stuff like that, but I try to remind myself that I don't know what kind of shit people are going through.

Maybe it was new to him.

I didn't do it for a thank you, I did it because he needed to get somewhere and his mom couldn't lift him. This kid was an angry person the entire ride.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.