Daddy is taking me to the races today.

• Horse tracks are a blast. We have Golden Gate Fields and that's fun- we used to go to the harness meets at Cal Expo. There's a sports book in Vegas that allows you to bet on all the races around the country, and that's cool.

I learned about betting the ponies from a degenerate gambler friend of the family, and he knew his shit. Before Bay Meadows shut down I was there almost daily, but I had to have a ringer or an angle to pursue- I loved mudder races, especially if it was maidens who'd never raced before. I hit an Exacta one time in back to back fillies maiden races and made good bucks, but gradually over time you feed it aLL back in.

• I'll be at Santa Anita racetrack today with my proud daddy. I hope he didn't see Culero's Facebook messages messages about me.

See you cunts later.

Glad to see you're getting on ok with your dad....didn't seem likely when you quit

Notice how Christine Blasey Ford was always referred to as Dr Blasey Ford by the media, but Vanessa Tyson who also has a PhD isn’t referred to as Dr Tyson by them
    We see you

• Glad to see you're getting on ok with your dad....didn't seem likely when you quit

Nah. I said from the beginning that we were fine with each other. He wanted me back right away but I said I was never going back, but that had nothing to do with our relationship. I visit him at least once a week and we talk on the phone.

Today when we were going in to the track I said, "hey dad.... please, if someone talks to you about me please don't say "that's my son" or anything like that"

So later I'm at our table and he's off getting a drink. Two women sit down and we started talking about everything. My dog, Chows, jobs, etc... like I'm a total chatterbox, but I had to tell one of them that my dad's seat was taken. Dad comes back and I was joking saying I had to tell them off over his seat, and one of the ladies was saying "yeah, she really did. She was all over it..." and then she asked him something and he starts calling me "he". I was kicking him under the table. I don't blame him, but it's embarrassing as hell.

• I'll be at Santa Anita racetrack today with my proud daddy. I hope he didn't see Culero's Facebook messages messages about me.

See you cunts later.

Horse races are fun, I used to go to the Del Mar Race Track every Tuesday during the racing season there. The only thing that sucked it that it cost more for a 12 oz of beer than it did for tickets.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• Horse races are fun, I used to go to the Del Mar Race Track every Tuesday during the racing season there. The only thing that sucked it that it cost more for a 12 oz of beer than it did for tickets.

GGF has dollar hotdogs and beer on Saturdays. Cal Expo has night time harness racing where you bring your ice chest and para chairs in and watch the races from the tarmac- it's great. Kids run crazy, you have your own beer and shacks- fun times.

Gina, I'll check the schedule. If Cal Expo has a meet around the beginning of September when you're in Sacramento I'll bring the beer and snacks.

• Glad you had fun gina... I really don't like crowds or horse racing.. mostly the crowd thing I guess... I am going to the Almond festival today tho... probly spend most of the time at a big barbeeeque thing at a buddys place tho. We are riding to it.. . probly freeze my ass off but all the mexican girls will be impressed so it will be worth it.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• We don't have any local Horse racing tracks here but they opened up the Tryon International Equestrian Center which is a huge complex that's going to be hosting the equivalent to the horse Olympics this year I think. There are so many horse riding sluts every where you look. This thing is huge. Its driving property values through the roof and most locals who have lived here for generations cant afford the higher property tax and its driving a lot of people out but the money the place is bringing in for the local economy is a boat load, for every thing with in a 50 miles. Its already made people rich as they sell off there farms(which is sad to me).

They host free events like Saturday night lights where you can watch the horse show or troll for bitches. I'm gonna be hitting this place up a lot this summer. :thumbsup ;) It is like Disney Land for the horse people.....

http://tryon.coth.com/

• Horse people are fucking weird.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• I won 175 bucks on my 1st horse race. Had several shots of takillua, and then bought some cheap cigars to smoke in a piece of shit Lebaron convertible on the way back home. It was a nice ride home.

The horse was named Keep Talking, which is a Floyd song, and most importantly, was the blackest horse in the race...and a 75/1 or something longshot. I'm not a big gambler.

Horse people are weird, but I like them. I went on a trip in the Tetons and those horses that carried us for a week were fucking awesome. Dogs may be mans best friend, but horses are mans best co workers.

Northerners are weirder than horse people. Fucking hunduh shitz.

• One of New Orlean's best kept secrets used to be the clubhouse at the Fairgrounds racetrack. Nobody talks about it any more but I reckon those days are gone. Gotta yell you, a belly full of oysters, prime rib, and Quarter poured coctails sure took the sting out of losing your ass on those flea-bitten nags.