Lindsey Vonn

• https://www.usatoday.com/story…trump-olympics/930043001/

"U.S. Olympic skier Lindsey Vonn, one of the biggest names slated to compete in February's Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, took a shot at President Donald Trump when asked about her passion to compete for her country.

"Well, I hope to represent the people of the United States, not the president," Vonn told CNN in an interview that aired Thursday. "I take the Olympics very seriously and what they mean and what they represent, what walking under our flag means in the opening ceremony.

Vonn, who is in St. Moritz, Switzerland, gearing up for the Games, also said she wouldn't accept an invitation to the White House.

"Absolutely not. No," Vonn said. "But I have to win to be invited. No, actually I think every U.S. team member is invited ... so no, I won't go."

"At least Lindsey Vonn won't have to worry about that invitation to the White House now"

"If you doubt there's a God: After intensive training for 6 years, Lindsey Vonn beaten by snowboarder who said, 'Hey that looks fun. Can I try?'"

renowned climatologist Bill Nye — and by climatologist, we mean guy who takes pictures of the Weather Channel on his TV and posts them to Twitter as proof of climate change.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• To compet in the Olympics is not to represent the fucking president.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

• Well she’s a librul so...

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• well... to be fair.. if I had been invited to the white house under the monkey boy I woulda turned him down too.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.