Flordia school shooting.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Beet.... how does a smoke alarm make you safer from a house fire.... I mean... how many times has one actually done you any good?

And why england has a low homicide rate? well... there are many factors... but really.... the butler did it is just a myth... you guys are a nation of wimps.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Our cops don't go around with submachine guns... the ones in mexico and... it seems.... london do tho.

Trump is absolutely correct that it is because of the spread of radical islam and the 'immigrants' in england.... I have been saying for years that it will reach a tipping point.

lazs

• Yeah? But at least you PROBABLY won't get shot.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• You do have muzzies in trucks, muzzies with sharp objects and many negroes who relieve you of your garments in public.

Like this -

Wait a minute, you’ve never had one so there won’t be one? Just want to make sure I understood that correctly.

It's Lazs logic. Legislating against school shooters in England would not reduce the number of school shootings we have.

And you have this. Does not look good at all.

https://youtu.be/h45n1CSetiM

https://youtu.be/h45n1CSetiM

What does this have to do with school shootings? Oh, you must have noticed - we don't have any in England where I live.

The world is a dangerous place, I’d rather rack the slide than roll the dice.

...by which you mean certain US ghettos near where you live.

gun free zone is what made them easier targets.

But the whole of England is a gun free zone. And we never get any school shootings here.

The fact that Cruz had a gun shows that it was NOT a gun free zone.

Beet.... how does a smoke alarm make you safer from a house fire.... I mean... how many times has one actually done you any good?

Mine tells me when the bacon and sausages are ready.

And why england has a low homicide rate? well... there are many factors... but really.... the butler did it is just a myth... you guys are a nation of wimps.

Oh, so now having a low homicide rate is "wimpy"? LazsLogic™ at work!

"Spain is made up of 17 autonomous communities, the Canaries being one, so says the Spanish constitution"

- Holden, who had failed to notice that the Spanish Constitution refers to the sovereign state, that being the KINGDOM of Spain. Just one of many examples of its name being abbreviated to "Spain" - incorrectly, in Holden's case.

• Well... at least you found a good use for your smoke alarm... too bad you still have to pay that nasty fire insurance tho. How many car wrecks have you been in? you wear a seatbelt tho right? ever fallen off your motorcycle? yet... you gladly wear a helmet.

There are people who are crazy who will always get guns... so far more here than in your country. that is a given. You are not going to get rid of guns... it is childs play to make one even. Every country with gun bans has large numbers of illegal guns.. the average time of a school shooting is 5 minutes... then it is over. The average response time to putting down the shooter is 11 minutes.

logic dictates porch lights and signs at schools are not the answer.

lazs

• Well...

London now more dangerous than New York City, crime stats suggest

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/ne…york-crime-stats-suggest/

Non sequitur, as this is a thread about school shootings. But wait...

"The latest statistics, published earlier this week, revealed that crime across the UK was up by 13 per cent, with a surge in violence in the capital blamed for much of the increase."

You're not comparing like with like. Once again I must point out that the FBI only counts four offences as "violent crime" and ignores all the rest. Conversely, in Tony Blair's heyday, long since passed, a kid was arrested for throwing a slice of cucumber at another kid - "violent assault". And... if I were to go to my local nig-nog grocery (and just calling it that makes it an assault) addressing the manager as Mr. NigNog would make it a "violent assault". I'm already guilty of a hate crime on this board, for having called Nuke "Ron" in recent weeks.

"Spain is made up of 17 autonomous communities, the Canaries being one, so says the Spanish constitution"

- Holden, who had failed to notice that the Spanish Constitution refers to the sovereign state, that being the KINGDOM of Spain. Just one of many examples of its name being abbreviated to "Spain" - incorrectly, in Holden's case.

• Which goes to prove my point that brits are wimps. And being wimps it is gonna be even worse when muslim population density reaches the tipping point.... hey... you know I am right.

You guys are gonna have to dig way down to get some of that WW2 spirit when it happens... not sure you can anymore.

lazs

• Well... at least you found a good use for your smoke alarm... too bad you still have to pay that nasty fire insurance tho. How many car wrecks have you been in? you wear a seatbelt tho right? ever fallen off your motorcycle? yet... you gladly wear a helmet.

I was arguing a point using Lazs Logic, hereinafter to be known as Lagic™. I never said I agreed with your Lagic.

logic dictates porch lights and signs at schools are not the answer.

But based upon empirical data regarding porch lights, you are wrong. Mine saved me from getting burgled one night. The other house lights and the presence of a car on the driveway probably helped.

• You guys are gonna have to dig way down to get some of that WW2 spirit when it happens... not sure you can anymore.

Yeah, too many draft dodgers for that to be possible.

• Well... we actually don't have or need a draft beet.. and come on.. . don't be coy... .you always agree with my logic... I mean... who could not?

lazs

• US ghettos are the only dangerous place on earth?

You are just full of gross misconceptions aren’t you?

No wonder the British empire is nearly extinct.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• US ghettos are the only dangerous place on earth?

You are just full of gross misconceptions aren’t you?

I shall walk into my three horse village tonight, and then meet a friend for a few beers and games of cribbage at one of the village hostelries. After that, at around 11:30pm, I shall walk home, across a dark field, back to my hovel - just as I always do. I've lived in this village for 36 years, and never had any problems.

• I can say the same for my neighborhood, 20 years, but that doesn’t mean tomorrow will be just as rosy.

And since criminals don’t obey laws...

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”