Flordia school shooting.

• This is what i hear so far:

AR-15 used

16 dead

single shooter

Male student Nicolas Cruz

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Democrat party new slogan: Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo

Trump 2020. Fuck your feelings!

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

• And so it goes on... and on.... and on....

Guns. Keeping America safe.

"Spain is made up of 17 autonomous communities, the Canaries being one, so says the Spanish constitution"

- Holden, who had failed to notice that the Spanish Constitution refers to the sovereign state, that being the KINGDOM of Spain. Just one of many examples of its name being abbreviated to "Spain" - incorrectly, in Holden's case.

• In the US, looks like "free people" choose to be shot.

"Spain is made up of 17 autonomous communities, the Canaries being one, so says the Spanish constitution"

- Holden, who had failed to notice that the Spanish Constitution refers to the sovereign state, that being the KINGDOM of Spain. Just one of many examples of its name being abbreviated to "Spain" - incorrectly, in Holden's case.

• This is what i hear so far:

AR-15 used

16 dead

Looks like he was trying for Adam Lanza's record.

• "free people" choose to be shot"....

How true. Oddly, when given the choice, most actually do. From those condemned to suicides, most seem to prefer it over rope, blade, lion, truck, or sudden stop. Second only to barbs and booze. It's a stark dividend of the American way.

• It's not "guns" at all. It's total breakdown of the family in modern times. It's been said over and over that the 'ol "Back in my day" we had guns at school and nothing like this ever happened. Yes Wittman went to UT and went bizork in 1966, But then it was so isolated. Now they do it for notoriety, the big headline, incessant News day after day, Anti-gunners using the tragedy for their agenda. What you ask is the answer? First the Lamestream has to quit reporting this crap and making those responsible a National name. Secondly, Only going back to letting Kids be Kids, Discipline in school, No idiotic zero tolerance when one stands up for oneself and being sent to a special school so the "Doctorates" who are the School Administration won't have to make a decision. America, or any Nation can not legislate smarts into the population, and it will only get worse with this PC crap.

Other than that, I have no clue.

• On the video he posted the day before he said something about something that could have happened this time last year.... And to think hard about it.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• It's not "guns" at all. It's total breakdown of the family in modern times. It's been said over and over that the 'ol "Back in my day" we had guns at school and nothing like this ever happened. Yes Wittman went to UT and went bizork in 1966, But then it was so isolated. Now they do it for notoriety, the big headline, incessant News day after day, Anti-gunners using the tragedy for their agenda. What you ask is the answer? First the Lamestream has to quit reporting this crap and making those responsible a National name. Secondly, Only going back to letting Kids be Kids, Discipline in school, No idiotic zero tolerance when one stands up for oneself and being sent to a special school so the "Doctorates" who are the School Administration won't have to make a decision. America, or any Nation can not legislate smarts into the population, and it will only get worse with this PC crap.

Other than that, I have no clue.

winnah!

• It's not "guns" at all. It's total breakdown of the family in modern times.

Bullshit. You can't stop somebody being an idiot. In order to prevent idiots from going bizork with guns you have to make sure that guns are not available to said idiots. I realise that's an impossible task for America as a result of being in denial about the peril of gun ownership for so many decades. 100 years ago in the wake of WW1, my ancestors realised what would happen if a gun culture were allowed to develop, and took steps to make sure that it never happened, which is why:

• Number of school shootings in the US = about one every few weeks.

• Number of school shootings in England since the beginning of time = 0.

You don't have the freedom to shoot back when your crowded into a gun-free zone

I've been crowded into a gun free zone most of my life, and nothing bad has happened - because I've never needed to "shoot back". That's because guns have never been available to the numerous idiots I've encountered in that time.

• beetdumb, beetdumb, beetdumb.

do we have to bring up the terrorist attacks in England that were non-gun related?

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Democrat party new slogan: Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo

Trump 2020. Fuck your feelings!

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.