Living the life...

• Sooo.. went to my buddy's shop and he had the family funster out and was washing it. This is the 85 chevy 9 passenger wagon I bought for my grand daughter.. 86k miles.. it was running but you couldn't hear it.. factory air and power everything and everything works.. I had bought the car but never driven it. took it for a ride.. it absolutely drives like a new car if every new car was a caddy. He is gonna go over the car from front to back with new everything.

earlier I was in my back yard raking pine tree stuff and just enjoying the sun. it is like 73 today.. clear and sunny and warm.. one of those just right days.

so I am looking at his latest daily driver truck.. A C10 (but a GMC) 1973.. he has lowered it with all the good parts fifteen hundred bucks worth which allows it to still haul over one ton of stuff... and new steelies wheels with rally caps.. 10" in the rear 8" in the front and new tires.. it is a 350 700r right now.. and it looks and runs good with 'patina' paint. I tell him that I love this truck. He says "you are gonna love it more when I am done" uh.. yeah? he shows me this LS motor and trans... with 80k on it.. This is the 400 hp truck block 364 motor. plenty of HP for this relatively light truck.

he is gonna install the 400 hp Ls motor and air conditioning and all the bells and whistles.. I think I want to keep the faded out two tone pain and ratty interior.. This will be far better for me than the El Camino.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Not sure if a kid would hate a car like that... or think it's the coolest retro shit ever. Hard to tell with millennials. But she'll be safe driving a boat like that.

Other vehicles in parking lots might not be so safe. But not all women park like my wife... just most of them.

George Papadopoulos: convicted felon.

Michael Flynn: convicted felon.

Rick Gates: convicted felon.

Paul Manafort: convicted felon.

Michael Cohen: convicted felon.

Roger Stone: arrested :crybaby

Tick Tock: motherfuckers.

• Oh... she has seen pics of the car and loves it. She will love it even more when she gets in it and it smells and looks like a new car.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.