Rollins Has Died.

• This is terrible. I don't know any details except that he had been unwell for a long time.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• I was in LV a couple of years ago, spoke to him on the phone for several minutes. He was busy with his moms estate affairs and couldn’t meet us for dinner. He did recommend a place on the strip that was pricey but excellent. Would have liked to have met the guy.

Sad news indeed.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Sounds like suicide......

Goddammit.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• This sucks, I was hoping to get out there and meet up with him later this year. I know he had some pretty bad health issues, must have been even worse than he let on.

Damn, he was only 40.

RIP Tumbleweed.

Counting all the assholes in the room I'm definitely not alone...

The post was edited 1 time, last by redwing7 ().

• Well shit

A narrative doesn’t require truth to remain viable, it requires the capacity to punish.

“Diversity is our Strength” is made ludicrous by the entirety of human experience and conflict.

But since you can be fired for denying it, there it sits like a turd on a silver tray.

• I can't read the obit. This really sucks. I sold the guy two watches.. . one was a 70's mint Accutron tuning fork that he gave a friend for a wedding present and the other was this god awful Seiko chrono that had black tinted crystal that made it almost impossible to read.

thing was.. I known him through the BB's for years. I told him I would just send the damn thing and he could pay me later... he kept asking for pics of it and stuff and he really really wanted it.. but he wouldn't take it till he had all the money. I had gotten a really good deal on the think in a bundle of new eco drives that were discontinued so I sold it to him for cost and he came up with the $150 I think it was.. he loved that watch.

So he has a friend who is close enough that he buys the guy an expensive watch for a wedding present. doesn't sound like he had 'no one left'

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Shit! That is unfornated to hear and only 41 years old.

What was his health issue he been fighting with lately?

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.