Black Panther "Wakanda"

• This is getting more amusing every day. The SJW media is bound and determined that Black Panther is going to show the world that Black Culture in Africa would be light years more advanced than Western culture, if the mean white viking descendants just hadn't stolen their ideas. And their bodies, and made them row boats to America in chains (ok so they had sails). I'm not sure which is the larger fiction, super heroes in super suits, or an African nation with tech so great they've cured cancer. I mean, it must be all the white man's fault that the majority of Africans live in doo doo huts and chase zebras in loin cloths. Not their own fault, white people are to blame. If whites just hadn't interfered, and taken .0000001% of their population into bondage, it all would have worked out just like the movie.

• Wakanda spelled backwards is Adnakaw.

If you Duck Duck search Adnakaw, about 20 down is the official website of Danica Patrick.

Coincidence?

• If whites just hadn't interfered, and taken .0000001% of their population into bondage,

Now now, the Dutch just bought them from the Blacks and Arabs that already had them in Bondage.

This program is simulcast in broken English.

The rednecks get mistaken for bigots, because it was true that they didn’t like black people, but only because they didn’t like anybody.

Let me know if anything I said has offended you, So I can offend you again.

• It's too bad that there are some intent on ruining the movie by trying to make it political. It is a really good movie, probably one of the top Marvel movies yet.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”

• This is getting more amusing every day. The SJW media is bound and determined that Black Panther is going to show the world that Black Culture in Africa would be light years more advanced than Western culture, if the mean white viking descendants just hadn't stolen their ideas. And their bodies, and made them row boats to America in chains (ok so they had sails). I'm not sure which is the larger fiction, super heroes in super suits, or an African nation with tech so great they've cured cancer. I mean, it must be all the white man's fault that the majority of Africans live in doo doo huts and chase zebras in loin cloths. Not their own fault, white people are to blame. If whites just hadn't interfered, and taken .0000001% of their population into bondage, it all would have worked out just like the movie.

LOL!

• I'm looking forward to the movie, I've heard it's really good. Still, the whole SJW movement and this "that's what Africa would have been without white interference", is fucking ridiculous. Africa has been under other's thumb since the dawn of time, from Egypt under the Pharaohs, to the Caesarean times of Rome, and so on. Who is to blame, the yellowish man, the bronze-ish man, the white man, or the "gasp", black man, for Africa's problems? Look at what happened to every country the ANC took over governing.

• I'm looking forward to the movie, I've heard it's really good. Still, the whole SJW movement and this "that's what Africa would have been without white interference", is fucking ridiculous. Africa has been under other's thumb since the dawn of time, from Egypt under the Pharaohs, to the Caesarean times of Rome, and so on. Who is to blame, the yellowish man, the bronze-ish man, the white man, or the "gasp", black man, for Africa's problems? Look at what happened to every country the ANC took over governing.

Just point out it's a theocratic religious monarchy that has all the technology in the world, but failed to evolve democracy.

• The sad part is that people will believe that it is whitey's fault.

• Unless they actually blame or insinuate that the Europeans are to blame or that white people are the 'enemy' I have no problems with it. After all they made the Norse into defacto rulers of the galaxy. We were good shipbuilders, but not that good. It's a silly fantasy superhero film, not a documentary.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."