Market Crash

• Dow is down 600 points on Friday, and as of right now another 400 points today. Are Trump and the rest of the Koch Licker Party taking credit for this? They wanted to take credit when it was up.

• They have the same goal: more handouts to billionaires by any means necessary. Any infighting is just background noise. All conservatards agree 100% on handouts to billionaires.

• They have the same goal: more handouts to billionaires by any means necessary. Any infighting is just background noise. All conservatards agree 100% on handouts to billionaires.

I am sure chuck Schumer is really worried with the lower class when Apple, Paul Weiss, Citigroup etc., getting big donations.

https://www.opensecrets.org/me…les-schumer?cid=N00001093

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Democrat party new slogan: Cuckoo Cuckoo Cuckoo

Trump 2020. Fuck your feelings!

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

• Stock market = the biggest shell game in history

• 1000 points in a 25000 point Dow is not even half of a correction, let alone a crash.

You need to get your foundational beliefs shored up there goat.

• a much bigger correction MUST come and it has nothing to do with amnesty don. better go into bonds if you are old and cannot make the money back before retirement

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• Don't worry it'll be climbing again soon. And again that'll be 0bamas work again right goat?

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• I love how these retarded liberals want to give Obama credit for the market runup but the second something bad happens it's Trumps fault.

Please go suck start a shotgun before you spread your disease to others.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• -1175.21 ouch

the clue for me was when wages and more importantly, interest rates started creeping up. I think it will fall a bit more in the coming months then rebound somewhat. Look for bargains before the rebound

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• Oh lordy lord.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• In one week...

I knew it had to end sometime. Man what a year!

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018