Adam Corolla making sense.

• I think the thing they both got wrong is libs don't want government to replace God (or nature).

They want government to replace mommy.

• A pig ate his fill of acorns under an oak tree then started to root around the tree. When warned that his digging would kill the tree, he answered, "Let it die. Who cares as long as there are more acorns."

The pig in this story represents your average democrat who uses his vote to get more for himself. In the end, this entitlement mentality, more than anything else will be our country's undoing.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• If you say so..

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• These retards agree 100% with the rest of you Middle Eastern Goat Herder Magicians.

Huh... Why do you hate Muslims?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Well we determined that he's an escaped ISIS sex slave so...

• Well.. it is a combo of anger and smug. In any case I believe that most people are tired of angry smug atheists preaching their religion at us.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• They are actually two sides of the same coin.. bitterness is also a trademark of your religion. I honestly am not comfortable with organized religion but for all the wrong.. the basic premise is correct. I believe in god and I believe he is the creator.. or... I could just believe in the big bang theory LOL no just kidding.. no one believes that shit.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)