Ok.. I know you guys feel guilty so...

• I thought I would try to moderate your guilt somewhat.... sure.. your drivel does waste my time but I am a full grown adult and can take it. Still I am sure you are feeling bad.

Sooo.. to show you that the time is not entirely wasted.. put your mind at ease.. your brain dead bullshit has not ruined my day... This is what I have been doing while reading and responding.... Also.. it proves I can cook.

Magnificent 44 bullets.. cast and coated with a polymer you would not understand.. Fired...... By.. Real Americans. I know right? sucks to be you? Mom is yelling down the basement door to keep that shit down... Her boyfriend is mean and is laughing at you. but here it is.. thank me now or thank me later.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I almost cared enough to read this.

You've got the wrong attitude. We're all supposed to trip over each other to gain approval of the Lasz.

He's a real prize! Old biker with a tin ear and a bias against musicians and the east coast.

Particularly east coast musicians.

Once we win him over as our bud, maybe he'll give us some of those sweet bullets.

I'd worry about the method of delivery tho.

• The Laz has no Buds.

Rock-Ribbed Capitalist

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• This is a description of a pretty reasonable fella, Nukes.

Im no doc, ya flea bitten varmint. Im Riff Raff Sam, the riffiest riff whoever riffed a raff

• Why would I want any buds? I already have too many but... if one of em dies?

I will tell you sensitive east coast 'musician' types and you can fill out the application. I will give it the consideration it deserves. I just thought you guys would be glad to hear that responding to you was not a total waste of time. I mean.. I am a multitasker kinda.

I mean.. you know.. if one of the things is not very challenging.....

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Just don't get too clingy.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.