Steve is in Prison!

• Steve is in prison right now in Wisconsin.

He never mentioned one thing about any of this to me and my brother just texted me last night to tell me.

http://wifc.com/news/articles/…-for-sex-with-babysitter/

Man Gets One Year in Jail for Sex with Babysitter

Tuesday, July 25, 2017 3:31 p.m. CDT

A mugshot of Steven Bailey from the Lincoln County Sheriff's Department

A mugshot of Steven Bailey from the Lincoln County Sheriff's Department

RHINELANDER, WI (WSAU-WAOW) -- A man convicted of having sex with the teen who was babysitting for him was sentenced on Tuesday.

54-year-old Steven Bailey of Rhinelander was sentenced to one year in jail and 15 years probation. He pled guilty to second-degree sexual assault of a child after having sex with the 15-year-old babysitter in 2015 at his former home in Tomahawk.

Bailey and his wife testified on his behalf at the sentencing on Tuesday. The teenaged victim was not present.

Bailey's sentence is set to begin on July 31st. He is allowed to be released to work during his year in jail.

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• http://www.waow.com/story/3561…ty-in-babysitter-sex-case

14079780_G.jpg

MERRILL (WAOW) - A 52-year-old father accused of having sex with the 15-year-old babysitter of his four children pleaded guilty to one felony Wednesday, according to online Lincoln County court records.

In a plea bargain, Steven E. Bailey of Rhinelander was convicted of second-degree sexual assault of a child and two other counts were dismissed for the July 30, 2015, incident at his former home in Tomahawk, court records said. He is to be sentenced July 25.

The girl told investigators she had babysat for Bailey and his wife for about a week before the father helped her take off her clothes in a basement bedroom and had sex with her, according to the criminal complaint.

The girl said the family's two sons were upstairs at the time while two daughters were with their mother at Wal-Mart, the complaint said.

"Steven told her she could take a shower. She took a shower at Steven's residence and then left a short time later," the complaint said.

The next day, while the distraught girl was with police detailing her allegations, she received two text messages from Bailey, asking why she didn't come to the home to babysit at 2 p.m. and if she could babysit that night "while he and his wife went out to dinner and movie," the complaint said.

Shortly after the last message, police arrived at Bailey's home with a search warrant and he was arrested, investigators said.

The girl told investigators that she had shared "some things had had happened in her past" with Bailey and when she went to his home July 30 she thought it was to watch his children "and it ended up being something different," the complaint said.

The girl said that in the basement bedroom "she did not know what was going on at the time and she was not thinking straight," the complaint said. "She said she did not really want to do what she did."

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• I knew about this, I saw a couple things on Facebook that Stacey had posted. I didn't say anything on flamewarriors because I didn't think it was my place to do so.

That said, I find it hard to believe that Steve would have coerced this girl in any way. I suspect that for the girl, this was a case of buyers remorse.

Now that said...Steve should know better than to fuck a 15 yr old girl.

• I doubt it.

That article said he was able to be released for work. Or does using the internet maybe violate the terms?

• I don't think he'll be around. He'll get skewered mercilessly.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• God forbid any of you assholes find out some of the silly shit I've done...

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• I doubt it.

That article said he was able to be released for work. Or does using the internet maybe violate the terms?

Using the internet is usually a violation of the terms of their probation in cases like this.

However, like Slugg said...he'd get skewered mercilessly here for banging a 15 yr old.

• OK, I gotta ask, Who's Steve?

He's one of us but he didn't post a whole lot. I first knew him as Glans in AirWarrior, well, until someone turned his name in. After that he's always used his RL first name of Steve.

• It's not my nature to judge anyone. I never judged Skyrock either.

But for the grace of God go I kind of deal.

• It's not my nature to judge anyone. I never judged Skyrock either.

But for the grace of God go I kind of deal.

It's not my nature to do that either.

I think how Skyrock and Steve handle the aftermath will be a night and day difference.