“Why are we having all these people from s---hole countries come here?” - president Trump

• This program is simulcast in broken English.

The rednecks get mistaken for bigots, because it was true that they didn’t like black people, but only because they didn’t like anybody.

Let me know if anything I said has offended you, So I can offend you again.

• Here's some of the things he did in his first year, as taken from http://www.wnd.com/2017/11/4621979/

Health care: The Senate tax-reform bill passed Dec. 1 eliminates Obamacare’s individual mandate,

Tax reform: Propelled by the engagement of President Trump, the Senate on Dec. 1 passed the biggest rewrite of the nation’s tax system since 1986

Immigration: Secretary of State Rex Tillerson announced Dec. 3 the Trump administration is withdrawing from the Global Compact on Migration

States’ rights: President Trump signed two executive orders Dec. 4 that gave back about 2 million acres of land to the state of Utah

Israel: While the previous three U.S. presidents promised during their election campaigns to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, President Trump on Dec. 6 became the first to follow through.

ISIS: Three years ago, ISIS had made substantial progress achieving its stated goal of a caliphate, boasting tens of thousands of fighters and territorial control over an area roughly the size of South Korea. But now, under President Trump’s leadership of U.S. Armed Forces, ISIS has collapsed in its Syria stronghold and in Iraq

EPA reform: More than 700 people have left the Environmental Protection Agency since Trump took office, nearly a quarter of the way toward its goal of shrinking the agency to Reagan-administration levels.

North Korea: On Sept. 7, the U.S. fully deployed the THAAD missile defense system to South Korea despite objections from China.

Argentina trade: The U.S. struck a deal in August to export pork to Argentina that will allow U.S. pork to enter the Argentine market for the first time since 1992

Veterans Administration reform: President Trump signed the Veterans Appeals Improvement and Modernization Act in August, streamlining the lengthy process that veterans undergo when appealing disability benefits claims with the VA.

Welfare reform: In August, the Department of Health and Human Services rescinded an Obama-era directive that had allowed states to request a waiver to ignore work requirements for the poor in order to receive welfare.

Oil drilling on federal lands: In July, Trump signed an order boosting oil and gas development on federal lands.

Law enforcement: In July, federal gun-crime prosecutions by the DOJ in the preceding three months increased 23 percent over the same period in 2016.

Oil pipelines: Trump approved the Dakota Access Pipeline project and the construction of the Keystone XL oil pipeline

NATO: Trump’s urging of NATO members to pay their fair share of financial support for the military alliance has resulted in an increasing of allied contributions of $10 billion

U.S. Supreme Court: Keeping a major campaign promise, President Trump nominated to the highest court a strict constructionist and originalist in the mold of Antonin Scalia

Offshore oil drilling: In April, Trump signed an executive order to extend offshore oil and gas drilling and reissue a leasing program to develop offshore resources.

and there's more...

• yeah, but he doesn't mean it

“CO2 emissions make absolutely no difference one way or the other – every scientist knows this, but it doesn’t pay to say so.” --Professor Takeda Kunihiko, vice-chancellor of the Institute of Science and Technology Research at Chubu University in Japan

• You guys do know he didn't actually say it.

Right?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

• We forgot one.

• More memes coming across the wire this afternoon.