“Why are we having all these people from s---hole countries come here?” - president Trump

• This is some topsy turvy shit... for years we've bitches and moaned about the third world shitholes, basically saying, "FUCK them".

Now we have a President that says the same shit we've been spewing since forever and No Name... THE GUY THAT BRAGS ABOUT WEARING SPANDEX AND FUCKING A MULTITUDE OF MUDSHARKS... is going to play some moral high ground bullshit?

This is fucked.

• bandwhores yep, mudsharks??? no

I am not in any office, but I am better behaved than chump the liberal yankee dirtbag

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• Seriously though, I think Dick Durban (D) was worse on this than the President.

The only thing that D3 got out of this was some short term partisan political gain and I think he hurt the country at large to gain it.

• bandwhores yep, mudsharks??? no

I am not in any office, but I am better behaved than chump the liberal yankee dirtbag

Your boast sounds very Trumparian.

• I did not bring up my past in this post, merely clarified it.

FW is my steam release valve. I don't act like a knuckle dragger in public nor in private for that matter. I liked the old site even better because a public forum can bite you in the ass later... all you need is one pat mannix type.

So, yep, I am foul-mouthed and 'loud' here. It helps me maintain an even keel in the better parts of my life. Hell, I don't drink but once in a blue moon, have not been drunk since 2006, before then? probably another 3 or 4 years before the last drunkfest, zero drugs and no cigarettes. it doesn't make me one damn bit better than anyone else but I like the calm, civil lifestyle.

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• he is as phony as his tan.

Make a list of things he's DONE, (legislatively) that you disagree with

A narrative doesn’t require truth to remain viable, it requires the capacity to punish.

“Diversity is our Strength” is made ludicrous by the entirety of human experience and conflict.

But since you can be fired for denying it, there it sits like a turd on a silver tray.

• Make a list of things he's DONE, (legislatively) that you disagree with

You do realize he doesn't legislate.... right?

• I was trying to differentiate from the evil things he SAYS, which MNN fixates upon. He's fixed a LOT of shit with his ink pen, which is technically...legislative

A narrative doesn’t require truth to remain viable, it requires the capacity to punish.

“Diversity is our Strength” is made ludicrous by the entirety of human experience and conflict.

But since you can be fired for denying it, there it sits like a turd on a silver tray.

• I was trying to differentiate from the evil things he SAYS, which MNN fixates upon. He's fixed a LOT of shit with his ink pen, which is technically...legislative

Just ask what he has done the first year in compare to dumbo’s first year.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

• won't matter