“Why are we having all these people from s---hole countries come here?” - president Trump

• Lol. You have to be really dumb if you don’t not think these politicians talk like that behind closes doors. Trump not only shit on the PC of it, he jerk off onto it as well.

Trump laments immigration from 's---hole countries' in Oval Office negotiations http://www.foxnews.com/politic…-office-negotiations.html

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• The guys a damn genius.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• you guys slay me, you would think typical low class boorish manners is somehow 19 dimensional chess. lmao

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

• We need more great presidents like "silent" calvin Coolidge. great economic BOOM - remember they called it the roaring 20s? He had a lot of class, did a great job, actually paid down a lot of our national debt and got the government out of the way of the people and the economy soared. he did that without running his fucking yapper. hell he had the press against him then and now because they were wilsonian progressives.

Coolidge was who Reagan wanted to model his presidency after.

• genius????? cmon man lol

You like that eh?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• I am not the potus and I am representing no-one but myself 0 this is not one of his vegas whorehouses he ran, this was the White House. Surely you have some sense of propriety.

Indy, had it been a couple of ham and eggers tossing back a few beers it would have been funny - had it been Jackie mason, it would have been colorful - in the white house it was as out of place as monicas blowjob