The OFFCIAL Flamewarriors music thread.

• song captures what motorcycle riding really was before guys like beet or geezer glide Harley riders were involved You were not too drunk to ride if you could start your bike.. Now? if it won't start? dead battery or some mystery shit you have to send back to japan to fix.

Cops figured you were gonna die soon enough ...family too maybe.. Ok.. this is the only youtube I have ever made.. which.. I actually did not make.. my son made this vid

First kick 1952 Panhead (that is a Harley for you east coast girls)

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I hope that douche Joss Whedon didn't select it. I had some of those 45's when I was a wee lad

renowned climatologist Bill Nye — and by climatologist, we mean guy who takes pictures of the Weather Channel on his TV and posts them to Twitter as proof of climate change.

• Bass player on this one's really layin it down

That's a wild party with a smokin band. I like the cut of your jib.

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• Only the ones that play a guitar.

Didn't you get the memo?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• shit.. . have to check my spam folder.. but by the time I finish all the PM's from the wives I am done with email for the day.

Can you guys send me the memo's via snail mail?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• If you're not on 'THE LIST' you wouldn't have gotten it.

It's only $.25 a month extra.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Finally!

• Saw Stevie at Great Woods around 1987. 9th row (meaning I had a lawn seat but I barnstormed illegally down to the 9th row). Words can't describe. Hands of lightning.

That's about when I saw him, The Fabulous Thunderbirds were a support act and Jimmy came out and did the two guys one guitar thing with him.

• Love those guys. Was in Austin working some years back, had a chance to see them on a Saturday night, had a fucking emergency at some prison in GA...FUCK

renowned climatologist Bill Nye — and by climatologist, we mean guy who takes pictures of the Weather Channel on his TV and posts them to Twitter as proof of climate change.

• That would have been about 1990 then. The best thing that happened to his career was a helicopter crash.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis