The OFFCIAL Flamewarriors music thread.

• Ok.. you like Dwight.. you are capable of taste in music. But then.. seriously? everyone likes Dwight.. And El Camino's I mean how fucking tough is that?

In a nutshell (California expression because.. you know) Dwight can do everyones stuff.. no one can do his. and he knows that musician shit.. the difference between him and you guys is that he can make it sound interesting. But hell.. not picking on you guys per se.. The man sets a high bar... Dwight took a long time to get going cause he wouldn't play cover songs... He was born in Kentucky BTW but he grew up in California.. he said his adult life was formed by California. I for sure get it.

The only difference between me and him is that I am shallow and insensitive and a slacker with no musical talent and.. I can't dance and am tone deaf and am bigger and more manly and am a really really good shot and know way the fuck too much about guns and Harleys (old ones) and Hot rods. Other than that.. we are well.. not like brits at least.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• "And El Camino's I mean how fucking tough is that?"

Just curious, were El Caminos cars that pretending to be trucks or trucks pretending to be cars? I think they may have been the first transgender automobile...

• it is a mystery wrapped in an enigma.. they would be useless in snow bear country but here they have their own bathroom.. And.. the lovely mrs #7 thinks they are extremely manly.. don't bother tho.. she won't admit it.. She knows it would upset #1

lazs

• Naa, I really don't think they were designed as manly. Can't hold as many people as a car and not as much payload as a truck. I think they were designed for "confused" people. Those who wouldn't commit to being on one side of the fence or the other...

• Naa, I really don't think they were designed as manly. Can't hold as many people as a car and not as much payload as a truck. I think they were designed for "confused" people. Those who wouldn't commit to being on one side of the fence or the other...

So nothing new under the sun, then. The modern day gender-fluid confusion has been around at least as long as the el camino.

• This explains it better than I could.. oddly.. mine is the same year. and when the movie came out.. my mexican was alive and kicking.. One time.. i did not get the subtle meaning of here communication to me ( I know huh?) soooooo we go out in the sticks.. all her mexican friends doing ag shit in a warehouse.. "eww El Camino" sooo she says something in mexican that sounds like "it is fast too" So I figure.. What better way to impress her friends (senoritas love big white gringos) than to do one of those half block long sideways burnouts when we leave?

Apparently I had not gotten my translation perfect ( I know huh?) Now... I can drive but there was a crown in the road and all that... So things got a tad tense.. I mean.. I pulled it off without embarrassing incontinence issues but .. she did not look good. I asked if she was alright and she said that yes.. she was alright but she owed me a seat.. like an idiot I asked why (they were vinyl after all) and she said her asshole just sucked up a a square foot of the seat.. For a bi lingual I thought that was pretty impressive.

It all worked out.. She ran 20 women at the rice mill (coors baby) and they were all jealous.. to make other mexican women jealous is the epitome of goodness for a mexican woman. Not to mention.. I have very large hands. to a mexican woman this is more than glove size.

lazs

• ya know cuntalero.. for an asshole your taste in music is not horrible.

we can get a bit more contemporary... I like these nice young ladies.

lazs

• If nuke had a son.....

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Ok.. this one is for sluggo.. ever ride a Vincent? fucking brits made a few bikes worth risking your life on....

lazs

• not as good but.. you know.. nice looking.. I would fall in love at that bar after less than 6 beers. and.. Them girls might come out to watch what people were looking at.. with my luck tho.. fucking Panhead 1952 would start first kick.. guess I could sit around and rev it up a bit.. I know sluggo loves that shit.

lazs