The OFFCIAL Flamewarriors music thread.

• I can't wait anymore, sluggos asleep at the wheel again.

OFFICIAL.

With an I.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I've met a lot of guys exactly like that. Even up here in the frozen wasteland they still always have a thick southern accent.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I've met a lot of guys exactly like that. Even up here in the frozen wasteland they still always have a thick southern accent.

Played in a band just south of the Catskills for 3 years. Wouldn't call the local hillbillies southern sounding, but definitely hillbilly.

• I think this little weazel is a dick but I like this song. Was in Arkansas out in the middle of nowhere. in the early 70's at gramps.. we went out even further and this place on the river... no electricity. wringer washer on the porch.. bib overall city. The old guy.. 'Walls" said... "he ya'll like fast cars huh?" oh yeah... Falling down shed.. floor to ceiling shelves full of old mason jars (empty) and a tarp with 20 years of chickenshit on it.

Pull the tarp Fucking flat black 40 Ford coupe. on blocks. bib overalls opens the hood. and there it is.... '49 303 olds rocket V8 Three 94 strombergs... cable operated cutouts right past the exhaust manifolds. for you 'musicians' this is like finding 50 tube amps in someones basement. In the trunk was a huge ass stainless steel tank.. 50-60 gallons easy Cool rear anti dive setup but.. would just daze and confuse you....

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• But... I know nuke would be devastated without something from his favorite Beach Boys album... These guys get all the hot chicks.

lazs

• I mean.. it is almost sinful.. Wilson was a genius. You can almost smell the ocean when you hear em.. They lived a mile or two from me in Hawthorne in the 50's and it was a ways to the ocean tho..

But.. did I mention they got the hot chicks? Dennis got Dean Martins daughter.. sheesh not to be mean but... yoko ono?

lazs

• Dwight? He thinks like I do.. he listens to every track in his Vette... if it don't sound good there? not good enough.. makes all these big wigs ride around with him and listen. the guy is great. here is a good short documentary.

lazs

• I like Dwight.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this