Can you say 'hate crime'

• Thing is.. bear with me here.. I hear about how 'environment' is the cause of all behavior.. yet here is a guy a half a world away who thinks just like me.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• yeah... always admired you guys to an extent. I have to say tho that I was really really disappointed with the whole gun control thing there tho..... course.. we only got one side of the story over here.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• It was a deeply unpopular move...

More than half the country opposed it. But the way our government is structured, they don't need our permission to change any such aspect of how we conduct our daily lives. They knew that the political alternative at the time was bad enough that the risk to their reelection prospects was negligible.. As it turned out they were wrong, but they still squeaked in a victory, and by the next set of elections the people, the majority being the sheep they are, had accepted it.

It wasn't until they tried to dismantle wage protection 9 years later that they lost.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• Wage protection is a bit of a bad way to put it.

We have an award rate structure, which is part of workplace law, that outlines a minimum wage for certain positions. Many businesses pay above the award rate, which is great. But back in 2007 King Johnny brought in a bill known as Work Choices, which pretty much would have seen all employees have their awards scrapped and companies could then place everyone on an individual contract at whatever wage they decided they would pay.

This went very much against the Australian concept known as 'a fair go' and king Johnny lost in a landslide to Kevin '07,which then sent us back in to days where royal families bumped each other off in order to get to the throne..

• Most places will pay you above award if you're any good.

If you're still stuck on award after a year then you should look for ways to up your game. If you're still there after two without good reason then you should be worried about being replaced at your first convenient fuck up.