Ok... forgot new years shoot.

• Damn... a bunch of graduates of Orchard Warriors (franchises available) are having a new years shoot... about a dozen guys or so... Tannerite will be involved.. beer and extreme Bar.....Bee.......Que will be involved.... possibly hot women. gotta remember the camera. we will meet up in a few hours at a huge orchard a couple of miles from my place...

I will bring 5 or ten of my favorite guns and as much ammo as I feel like carrying. maybe 6-7 hundred rounds? I will be plenty busy sorting fired cases and cleaning guns and loading up empties for a few days....

Being retired is sooooo much work!

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Ok... how lucky can I get? buddy called and wanted to go shooting with just us and the girls.. I said I couldn't do it today cause of the other shoot and no way I am gonna have them girls around these guys... so we are going tomorrow at my next favorite spot.

Two days of shooting goodness....

lazs

• So I got back.. place is worth a fortune.. there were like 25 or thirty people in and out.. good news is that there were like 8 women who hung out with me.. bad news is they were all married or 20 years old. Still a lot of fun.. there was one tho.. I worked with her.. sorta.. she was an engineer tech.. now divorced.. if I was 25 years younger I would do my best to ruin her life.. she shot ever gun I had.. first picks of her.. there was two commercial trap/skeet thrower thingies.. Bar.. bee.. que was ten foot of chicken and steaks.. 5 ice chests of beer...

lazs

• The tables for the guns.. mine in the foreground. just getting sorted out and some of the guns cleaned for the morning and do it all over.. no rest for the wicked.

lazs

• You took nuke to the range?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• got down to 3, all the way up to 8 right now...shit, this is yooper weather

renowned climatologist Bill Nye — and by climatologist, we mean guy who takes pictures of the Weather Channel on his TV and posts them to Twitter as proof of climate change.

• IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE FOUR DEGREES IN VIRGINIA!

renowned climatologist Bill Nye — and by climatologist, we mean guy who takes pictures of the Weather Channel on his TV and posts them to Twitter as proof of climate change.

• That's funny... razer is so preoccupied with trans girls and the rest of you with either your weather or the girls ass that you did not even notice in the first pic of her shooting (yes there is a gun in the pic) she is shooting my Colt 1911 and it is in full recoil... you can see the brass (the back part of the bullet thingie) flying about a foot or so above the gun. might be because she is a leftie.

Oh... and no.. it was not a range. All those California salty nuts you guys like to get a mouthful of? that is the brush pile from the giant orchard.

lazs

• No, we noticed all that. There's just nothing all that special about shooting guns at a rubbish pile. I thought the cars were parked in an odd spot though.

Was kind of wondering what the guy was doing with the snowmobile trailer.

Figure the chick must be a butterface since you wouldn't show us the front.

• He's an assman, looks are optional.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Ok son... no idea what trailer but have you ever seen an orchard and the strange and wonderful equipment they use on one? But... it could be a snowmobile trailer.. we are like 2 hours from all the snow fag areas.

Her face? well.. I was trying not to get anyones face but she is actually gorgeous... bad news is she knows it. Lots of pretty young teens/twenties who had never shot a gun.. my table was surrounded by em... looked like I was giving away free makeup or something around my table. Owner is a great guy... probly multi millionaire.. from all you guys wanting a mouthful of... anyway.. hundreds of acres. and other locations... he thanked me for bringing the guns and letting all the folks who wanted to shoot em.

lazs

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.