I've evolved. I eat scrambled eggs with a spoon out of a bowl

• Just use a wisk and a stainless steel mixing bowl and make an omlete. Adding milk is a rookie move. I'd expect better from you Sluggo...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• It won't? Huh...

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I've decided that I don't care for people telling me how I should like something.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• The best way to get fluffy eggs is to beat them up real good and cook them in the microwave with a splash of water.

I put my eggs in a bowl with a little bit of milk. Then, without previously whipping them up, pour that in a hot pan (like my 1850's cast iron). Once in, then you beat them up. Sometimes I add cheddar in the bowl, sometimes not.

Other ways I do it include putting a quarter spoonful of pancake mix in. Makes the eggs fluffy and sweet (but it's very easy to add too much, and make a shitty pancake instead of good scrambled eggs [also makes it very easy to burn, so extra care needed]). Or a dash of worcestershire sauce. Makes the eggs smokey and salty.

Of course, good eggs make a big difference, too. My land lady occasionally gives me eggs from her chickens. The yolks are noticeably bigger and darker.

• I've decided that I don't care for people telling me how I should like something.

That's because you're arrogant, not humble like me.

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• My dad has chickens that lay blue and green eggs. They taste great and are fun for Easter. He has some that lay copper eggs too, but I'm not fond of the way they taste. For the longest time I just thought all eggs had the same taste.

• Do we need a food subforum?

:anchorman

LOL. Pretty soon we'll have forums out the ass again. Not making that mistake again.

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• My dad has chickens that lay blue and green eggs. They taste great and are fun for Easter. He has some that lay copper eggs too, but I'm not fond of the way they taste. For the longest time I just thought all eggs had the same taste.

Your dad is Sam I Am?

• I fire up the iron to about 350° throw in some real butter, onions, green pepper, jalapeños, mushrooms and whisk in the skillet. Immediately take three pre cracked eggs and dump. whisk whisk whisk. one minute flip. add favorite cheese, fold and a certain lady will suck my dick in exchange for it. you would too but... .you ain't my type.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.