Random photo of the day

• So... The clutch switch has been defeated?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• It's been standard on us vehicles for as long as I can remember. It would definitely cause your insurance company to balk here.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Well it's more like a mulligan-pool...

But having a child operate the ignition of a car... If I had admitted to allowing that over here the cops would have taken my driver's license for sure, and the car. Child protective services might have gotten involved too.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• that poot car....I think the BMW car-protective-services are gonna come interview you. They MAY put it in a foster garage

BREAKING: "Experimental treatment reduces Alzheimer's in mice." So now every elderly mouse suddenly remembers that Bill Clinton is a rapist.

But having a child operate the ignition of a car... If I had admitted to allowing that over here the cops would have taken my driver's license for sure, and the car. Child protective services might have gotten involved too.

Hell, out here in the sticks I was driving a pickup and a farm tractor at seven years old.

• In Texas it does not matter what age.

This program is simulcast in broken English.

The rednecks get mistaken for bigots, because it was true that they didn’t like black people, but only because they didn’t like anybody.

Let me know if anything I said has offended you, So I can offend you again.

• Our little girl was 11 when we taught her how to drive our 5 speed Mitsubishi pickup. Today, she won't own an automatic. Funny...her husband can't drive her car

BREAKING: "Experimental treatment reduces Alzheimer's in mice." So now every elderly mouse suddenly remembers that Bill Clinton is a rapist.

Yeah, the insurance company were fine with it. It's not unusual over here. Kids out back drive paddock bashers at 10

that's one way to clean out the garage down under...

I said exactly that! The car did in 10 seconds what I didn't do in 2 years lol

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• It's been standard on us vehicles for as long as I can remember. It would definitely cause your insurance company to balk here.

I've owned and driven quite a few vehicles in my lifetime that didn't have neutral safety switches.

• Yeah... I'm not talking about a neutral safety switch. I'm talking about the fact that you've had to depress the clutch on every American made manual transmission car since about 1980 to engage the starter.

• Yeah... I'm not talking about a neutral safety switch. I'm talking about the fact that you've had to depress the clutch on every American made manual transmission car since about 1980 to engage the starter.

Recently they stopped doing this, as manufacturers realized if you used the starter while in gear they could market the car as a hybrid.

• Yeah... I'm going to call bullshit on that one.