Random photo of the day

• Why the fuck would you run over a phone?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• You're not making sense.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• I'm in this picture...

• Spotted Culero at the market today...

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

• I asked my daughter to give me a hand to check something...

She accidentally started it and it idled its way over the stuff I had stacked in front of it and through the door...

Insurance will cover it...

The brick wall of the garage is pushed out 4" and is going to be the biggest expense...

Nobody was hurt, the car has only minor damage.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• I asked her to turn the ignition off for me while I was checking the new celis tailights I'd just installed to see if they flashed with the circuit testing, so I'd know if I had to code it out or not.

I must have asked her to do it many times over the last couple of years for different things.

She turned the key the wrong way lol

• It is...

Insurance claim has been lodged and it goes for repair in the morning.

It will cover the damage to the car and the house and my out of pocket expense is $600.

It could have been worse.