Random photo of the day

• So, it was announced tonight we will be traveling to Tuscaloosa for a friendly invitational sparring session. I snickered when they announced the location.

I'm the oldest, no one but me thought it was funny.

I explained it later.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Seriously?

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Sweep the leg.

• :sadboy

• Karate Kid, Kobra Kai dojo full of punks.

Sweep the leg.

Crane, head kick, trophy, crying.

No?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Razer ().

• Nope.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Ok I am not a Beatles fan but check this out. One of my friends 14 year old daughter painted this in a day, just sketched it out and painted over it. She was going to throw it out because she didn't like how it turned out. This girl has never had any kind of art training in her life.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• There's already a Cobra Kai BJJ. It's been around for many years. It used to produce quite a few UFC fighters. There's also various copy cat named gyms sprinkled around the US.

• It was funny at the time it happened, unexpected, but now after multiple explanations, not so much.

• Ok I am not a Beatles fan but check this out. One of my friends 14 year old daughter painted this in a day, just sketched it out and painted over it. She was going to throw it out because she didn't like how it turned out. This girl has never had any kind of art training in her life.

Holy Cow. That's some serious talent happening there.

• This is the original photo...

image.jpg

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• na. it's some britiot noodler

Back to the swamp Ricky Retardo...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

• Told that to some of my coworkers, they got it right away.

Technicians are smarter people.