Look what I GOT!

• I'd have have good with the ATI, she went and got the Colt

renowned climatologist Bill Nye — and by climatologist, we mean guy who takes pictures of the Weather Channel on his TV and posts them to Twitter as proof of climate change.

• She's an honorary Jew to be sure, refuses to pay retail for anything

renowned climatologist Bill Nye — and by climatologist, we mean guy who takes pictures of the Weather Channel on his TV and posts them to Twitter as proof of climate change.

• Awesome gift.

Now you really need to save up for a new couch, you know, something made in this century.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• That fabric was popular when the Lucille Ball show was airing for the first time.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• lol, that's a table cloth, I just wanted contrast. (That being said, the couch IS nearly 20 years old)

• Probably goes great with the shag carpet and swag lamp huh?

• Heh.....scarred-up wood floors! Our house was a country convenience store in the 50's and 60's. Lotta weird shit down downstairs to create rooms

• That is a cool as shit gun. as for the couch? this belongs in the music forum. no.. .wait.. the gay prissy forum.. . your wife is less prissy than some of these guys. It's a fucking couch.. you sit on it... when springs poke you in the ass or some gay ass friend buys a new one and gives you the old one you get rid of it.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I was wondering how they'd deal with the 40% lack of recoil space....it's got a long, skinny spring inside of a shorter, fat spring. LOTS harder to pull the slide back than on the 1991.

Definite problem getting the slide stop back thru the link in the barrel, the little guide pad invariably moves about 1/8" out of its seat as you're moving the slide forward, and thus the barrel link isn't positioned correctly to line up with the other 2 holes. Gonna have to make some sort U-shaped thingy to hold the guide rod out forward 1/4" or so until the slide-stop is in

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.